Let’s Strategize is proud to announce that our flagship Trade Promotion Management cloud application has been updated to version 1.8. This version includes many exciting updates of features, functions, and some needed improvements.
Please review the detailed list of updates:
- Trade funds management has been improved. Now when Accounts change Division, Region, or are deleted, their funds are returned to general Trade budget to be reallocated.
- Section Label updates to be more inline with the CPG industry terms
- Added ” , ” to some currency fields
- Ability to now edit the “Pack Size” (Promoted Group) when an Event is in a “Planned” status
- Added “View” links to the related Event Content fields. This allows users to quickly navigate to a URL link
- Authorized Distribution List now has an “Active” and “Inactive” view. The list is much longer since Inactive products are no longer displayed on the main view.
- Added a button the Account object to quickly launch into “Let’s Plan”.
- Much improved LP Settings. More main configuration and setup features added for easier install and maintenance.
- Moved important left side navigation items to better align with user feedback
- Added a “Cancel” button to Base Volume screen
- Added ability to bulk add a Base Volume number to a Product for all 52 weeks.
- Enhanced the Event Status process.
For a test drive of our Let’s Plan application please visit our listing on the Salesforce Appexchange store and select the “Get it Now” button.
If you are interested in a demonstration of our trade promotion management “Let’s Plan” application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will get in touch with you.