How do I get started?
- Once Content Organizer has been installed, add it to your users by updating or creating profiles to provide access to Content Organizer.
- You can add Content Organizer tab to an existing App or have it stand alone.
- Execute the batch process (only needs to run at initial install).
- Once the “Home” page loads, select “Public”, “Personal”, “Featured”, or “Chatter Files”.
- Select a Library to begin your search.
- Add one or many Tags or Custom Fields to your search.
- Select the down arrow for more options for each piece of Content.
- Select one or many pieces of Content to perform a function with one of the buttons on the footer.